Are you ready to lose the extra weight that you have been carrying around? Then check out the tips below on how to kickstart your weight loss in 6 weeks, and how to achieve amazing results.
What to Eat to Achieve Weight Loss in 6 Weeks
According to Women’s Health, if you want to achieve incredible weight loss in 6 weeks, you need to start with changing how you are eating.
Consuming the right foods will not only help you slim down naturally in a more efficient manner, but will also help ensure you have the energy required to tackle the tough workouts that will really take your efforts to the next level.
What are some of the foods that you should add to your grocery cart when you go shopping?
- A variety of colorful fruits and vegetables
- Healthy fats from sources like avocados
- Fermented foods like miso, tempeh, and sauerkraut
- Complex carbs to refuel after working out (think: sweet potato, squash, quinoa, and brown rice)
How to Exercise to Achieve Weight Loss in 6 Weeks
In addition to eating right, you need to increase the amount of physical activity that you’re completing throughout the week. This might require that you take your workout routine to new heights, or it might mean starting a routine if you haven’t already done so.
Here are some recommendations to consider following:
- Try high-intensity interval training (HIIT) with weights, and combine it with functional movements like lunges and squats. This can help you burn more calories during your workout, and it can get your body to continue burning calories even after your workout session is over.
- Do Pilates to strengthen and stretch at the same time.
- When it comes to cardio, consider boxing. You can do this every time you need to fit in a cardio session, or you can incorporate it into your schedule so you end up doing it regularly. It’s a great way to increase your heart rate and your metabolism so you can burn more calories.
Stay Focused to Reach Your Goals!
With the right plan in place, you will know exactly what steps you need to take to create a calorie deficit that will help you slim down. Plus, you will know how to set up a workout routine that will help you maintain and build muscle as you lose unwanted fat. Before long, six weeks will have passed, and you will be amazed by what you have been able to accomplish.