7 Reasons You Should Start Being More Active on a Daily Basis
You’ve likely heard that if you start being more active on a regular basis, there are many advantages, but do you really know how good it is for you to start moving around every day? Is it just a matter of being able to burn calories so you can lose weight (or keep it off) or is there a lot more to it? Do people who are already slim actually need to exercise?
There are, in fact, a practically unlimited number of reasons that you should start being more active every day. Burning calories and fats is only the beginning.
Consider the following 7 reasons to start being more active and you might find your motivation will be much higher to head outside for that brisk walk, or to take that bike out of the garage and give it a tune up:
1. Increases your aerobic capacity – This may sound like something only bodybuilders and athletes should care about, but it’s actually very important. It’s your ability to obtain oxygen from the air you breathe. This ability usually declines by 10 percent every decade you’re alive. By exercising, you can reduce that decline, meaning you will find it easier to breathe in later years.
2. Keeps your blood pressure healthy – The top form of heart disease is chronic hypertension. While diet and genetics also play a large role, exercising can make a considerable difference in getting it under control.
3. Reduces your risk of type 2 diabetes – Type 2 diabetes is becoming so common that some have called it a global public health crisis. Daily exercise can help you to stay out of the at-risk group for this devastating disease.
4. Boosts your immune system – Nobody likes to get sick. Fortunately, by exercising, you’ll keep your immune system running at its best, so you’ll stay healthier and when you do get sick, it won’t be nearly as severe or last as long.
5. Strengthens bones – Bone strength loss is another normal part of aging. That said, regular resistance training can help to slow that process or even reverse it in some cases.
6. Increases memory and intelligence – Exercise doesn’t just have a physical impact. It also helps your brain health for improved intelligence, memory and even emotional health.
7. Reduces your BMI – No list about the benefits of exercise would be complete without specifically mentioning its impact on burning through body fat to lower your BMI.
Of course, if you want to get the most out of your exercises each day and burn through more fat at the same time, it doesn’t hurt to have Phentramin-D’s metabolism and energy boosting ingredients on your side.